Now is the time to JOIN NBIS!
For all levels of membership with NBIS, you will receive:
- Discounts on all our events, including Eco-Hour (free to members), workshops and seminars.
- Opportunities to showcase your company, organization and your work and to learn from others in our network.
- Access to business and thought leaders across industries and sectors.
- You become a stakeholder in the most exciting sustainable business organization in town with opportunities to volunteer in regional programs, events and projects.
For our enhanced membership rates, you will receive:
- Additional hours of consultation in sustainability strategy from NBIS Co-Founders, Mary Rose and Karl Ostrom.
- 50% off of one Sustainable Practices seminar, and further discounts on additional NBIS seminars and trainings.
- Membership in the By-Product Synergy NW program, which includes event discounts, site visits, waste material exchange facilitation, and referral to industry experts.
Join NBIS – NBIS promotes business leadership toward lasting environmental, social, and economic value. The business sector, with its energy, pragmatism and creativity, is an indispensible partner for creating new possibilities. Whether yours is a large global firm or a smaller, locally focused enterprise, you are part of the community of leadership for profitable sustainability.
Business memberships bring access to NBIS’ programs and resources and to the network of companies and professionals working to advance sustainability in their organizations.
When you join NBIS, you receive the following:
- Discounts on NBIS forums and workshops for up to 5 members of your staff*
- Access to regional and national sustainability projects and leaders
- Listing in NBIS Member section of website with logo and company description
- Featured profile on the NBIS website
- Tile ad on the NBIS website cycled throughout the year
- Opportunity to host an NBIS EcoHour at your place of business
- Opportunities to speak at NBIS forums and workshops as appropriate to the topic
|Business (1-10 employees)
Basic Membership – $250
Enhanced Membership – $500
|Business (11-50 employees)
Basic Membership – $500
Enhanced Membership – $1000
|Business (51-100 employees)
Basic Membership – $750
Enhanced Membership – $1500
|Business (100+ employees) – $1000
Basic Membership – $1000
Enhanced Membership – $2000
Be part of the growing community of committed individuals working to help businesses adopt more sustainable practices. Membership brings opportunities for learning through NBIS programs, discounts on events and access to working groups and projects.
- Free admission to Eco-Hours
- Discounted registration for Green Bag Lunches, events, seminars and roundtables
- Volunteer opportunities
Basic Membership – $100
Enhanced Membership – $250
NBIS welcomes student participation in events and activities. Students receive special discounts on membership and on events. We welcome opportunities to involve students as volunteers and in student learning project collaborations.
|Student Membership (full time students) – $25|
Government agencies, non-profit organizations and educational institutions are important members of the NBIS community. Members receive discounts on training, networking and educational opportunities. Representatives of these organizations are invited to participate on NBIS consulting teams when appropriate. NBIS also works to create learning and internship opportunities for students.
|Education – $250|
|Government – $250|
|NGO – $250|
NBIS gratefully acknowledges our sponsors for their continued partnership in support of our activities and on behalf of sustainable business and professionals. If your organization is looking for an extraordinary opportunity to advance sustainability in your organization and in the region, please join the sponsors of NBIS.
|Co-branding – $2500|
|Leadership – $1500|
|Sponsor (SME only) – $750|